Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finally!!!

Zoe 1 month
   So I've been planning on creating a blog for ages!!! And I'm FINALLY getting around to it!


Just a little about our family... Dalan and I met 2 years ago on a blind date. We were married October 8, 2011 after what many of you may think is a very short dating period.  What can I say? When ya know, ya know.  10 months later we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Zoe Adelaide.  She came into the world much rougher than we imagined, but now she's a chubby, healthy, fun little girl.  Every day I just look at our life and realize over and over again how blessed we are to have her in our life. So grateful for that.
  So, now that I'm just getting use to blogging you'll have to bear with me as I try to be even the slightest bit creative since I was the one in the family who the creative gene must've skipped. I'm still going to try my best though. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment